Sunday, December 8, 2013

An Explination

You may have noticed that my blog has gone a little stale. That's because I am focusing on writing. At some point I would like to re-envision my blog--but that will have to wait for a little while until life settles down.

Here are some things that are going on with my writing right now:
1. My MG Fantasy has been submitted to several agents and one publisher. Still waiting to hear.
2. My MG Science Fiction has been entered in Pitch Wars. I find out Wednesday if I made it.
3. My next project on the list is an MG Fantasy for girls. Don't want to give away too much--but the narrator is a cat.
4. My next next project will probably be a YA Science Fiction for girls with a anime feel to it.

I hope to be able to post every once in a while with updates. On the mean time check out my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment