So like forever ago Angela from The Starving Novelist tagged me in a Meme. And I am just now getting around to passing it on. Sigh, I never was good a playing tag :)
Here's the deal - I answer the following questions - then tag other people. Here goes...
1. What is your dream vacation?
Me and my husband completely alone with no contact from the outside world for a week. Also - no chores or cleaning or anything. Just 100% free time to do whatever I want.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I plan. In fact I have back up plans for my plans - and back up plans for my back up plans.
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
I don't know. There are a lot of things that I fear doing. But most of them I don't want to do anyway. And the ones I do want to do - well I don't let my fear get in the way. I guess the only thing would be to tell some people what I really think.
4. What's your biggest phobia?
Being buried alive. Or drowning.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
A fishing spear, machete and flint. (And Jeff Probst. Yes I watch Survivor!)
6. Name three blessings in your life.
My husband. My writing. My faith.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
Uh.. I never had a nickname. At least one that people told me to my face :) I was a big nerd and a geek and all other kinds of labels that put me in the 'uncool' group. But no nicknames.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
Hmm. A character from a Jane Austin novel.
10. What is your favorite quote?
"Oh be wise; what can I say more?" Jacob 6:12
I think I am supposed to tag seven people - but since I am a little late in the game - I am only going to tag 3.
Wendy at Scribblings of Wendy Jave
Laura at Laura B Writer
Angie at Notes From the Writing Chair
p.s. My regular prompt tuesday post will be coming later today.