Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Three Words #39

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Ellipse
  • Intergalactic
  • Render

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Blush, Unpalatable, and Speaker(from last week.)

A blush darkened the young girls cheeks.

"Come, Aaron, you are embarrassing her," a sultry woman's voice spoke from beyond Mordin's view.

A deep laugh bellowed up from the shadows. "So I am."

Mordin's blood frozen when he recognized the speaker. Not Aaron - Arnon.

"She must find your request... unpalatable," the woman smirked.

Mordin could wait no longer. If Arnon was here he must take the chance to strike him down, once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment