Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Three Words #46

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Yellow
  • Ledge
  • Tree

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Green, Star, and Length (from last week.)

Seri carefully measured out the length of green twine. Then, sitting at her desk, she pulled out the design board. She began whispering a rhythmic chant. When she could feel the magic humming through her bones, she started winding the twine around the pins in the design board until the formed a single, eight point star.

No comments:

Post a Comment