Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Three Words #47

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Gray
  • Box
  • Table

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Yellow, Ledge, and Tree (from last week.)

I slowly stepped back from the edge and leaned my back against the rough bark of the tree.

"It is not that far down," Corin insisted. "Just a few leaps and we will be at the bottom."

I cracked my eyes open and looked at him, his blue eyes flashing below his yellow hair.

"Then you go. I will wait here."

No comments:

Post a Comment