Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Three Words #48

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • White
  • Light
  • Pillow

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Gray, Box, and Table (from last week.)

Sera ran her fingers along the gold on black designs covering the box. "You are sure it will work," she said in a husky voice.

The man sitting across the table from her hesitated. Sera brought her left hand out from under the table - revealing her blaster. The man cleared his throat. "Sure? No. Confident, yes."

Sera narrowed her eyes and her left hand twitched. The man jerked away as far as the chair would let him. "My sources assure me it is the best.

Sera flipped up the gold latch on the box and lifted the lid. Inside was a single vile of gray liquid.

"How much?" she asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment