Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Special Post: Readers Survey

So, I discussion I had with my husband about my WIP got me thinking about the difference between advice I get from writers - and advice I get from readers.

That sparked an idea for a blog post discussing the subject. So today on my lunch break I spun up a Readers Survey. (Note: If you want to learn how to make your own - check out Jason Morrison's post on creating surveys for your blog.).

I have added a tab above for the Readers Survey - if you are interested please feel free to take it - and give me feedback on it. This is my very first survey :)

Thanks!

P.S. I will be coming out of my hermit hole soon. I have plans to catch up on blogging (and commenting) this weekend. Sigh, the respite was quite refreshing.

1 comment:

  1. Oops I left my blog comment at the bottom of your survey :-)

    ReplyDelete