Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Award

Since their were no entries for The Mighty Pen contest this week - and since I received another award yesterday - I decided to hijack this post and turn it into a blog award passing along.

First one item of business. For those of you who follow me through email or rss feed - I apologize for the mishap yesterday. I schedule many of my blog posts ahead of time - and sometimes I forget to set the option in blogger. Oops.

Now on to the award.

Lynn(e) Schmidt from The Submission Process has given me the One Lovely Blog Award.


So see all the awards I have received - and the wonderful people who have given them to me - scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Checkout Lynn(e)'s post for the rules. Basically - link back to the person who gave it to you - pass it on - and let the people you pass it on to know.

Here are the fabulous bloggers I am passing this award on to:

Writing in the Dark
The Write Time
The Starving Novelist
The Naptime Novelist
Squidink

Yea! I love blog awards :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the purdy award :o) I will display it with pride! :o)

    ReplyDelete