Saturday, December 10, 2011

Three Things that Make Me Happy

It is time for me to announce the winner of my little writing contents. - The Mighty Pen.

Dun-da-da!


Krista M


Yeah! Check out her entry it is so touching!

And you definitely need to check out her blog, The Jelly Beans of Writing because it is great.

Honorable Mentions:

But that is not all..... I also received another blog award from the wonder Ashley Nixon. Make sure to stop by and check out her blog.




I am going to pass this on to five bloggers:


But wait! I have one more wonderful thing to announce. I officially have my own webpage (about time!). You can check it out at KristaWayment.com.

What things make you happy?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! I'm honored you thought of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Awards, and for passing the Beautiful Blogger Award my way ... Great website too. The dual identities work well there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I'm glad you liked it!

    Congrats on the award and on your website! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *throws confetti* Yay for being happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! :o) Sorry it took me so long to stop by and "claim" it, but life has been crrrraaaazy ;-) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete