Saturday, December 3, 2011

Liebster Love

So... I have received the Liebster blog award again. Yea! Actually I received it last week but have just now been able to blog about it.


WilyBCool from Let go of the Past, live Today and create Tomorrow awarded me the Liebster (German for Friend) award. Since I have received this award multiple times I considered not passing it on.

But...

I love passing on awards. So here are the rules:

  1. Show some love and link back to the one that gave you the award.

  2. Reveal your Top 5 Blogs (with less than 200 followers) and let them know by leaving comments on their blogs.

  3. Post the award on your blog.

  4. Enjoy the love and support of the most supportive people on the web!

And here are the five blogs I am passing the award on to:
  1. Breaking Fantasy
  2. Jennibellie Studio
  3. Overcoming Her Obsession
  4. The Musings of a Hopeful Writer
  5. Keystrokes and Word Counts

2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you just on fire for blog awards, because you got one from me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lynn(e) - Gee, thanks *blushes* I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete