Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Three Words #43

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Red
  • Rug
  • Vast

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Black, Bowl, and Blame (from last week.)

The blame would fall to her. No matter what the truth was, the blame would fall to her.

Ashti looked down at the broken shards of the glass bowl. A priceless treasure of the masters, destroyed. Then she turned to the cowering servant murmuring in the corner.

Sighing, she lifted the remnants of the bowl and wrapped them in a black cloth. Then marched off to fulfill her duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment