So I have won another award! I feel so special!
My good friend and crit partner Roseanne has given me The Liebster Award. Here is a little bit about it:
"Liebster" is German for friend. And as I have said before - this is my favorite award both to receive and give away.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Pick five other people to give the award to and notify them on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
- And best of all – have bloggity fun and spread the love.
And here are the luck bloggers I am passing it on to - enjoy!
- Laura at The Musings of a Hopeful Writer
- Ara at Rookie Scrivener
- Alivia Anders
- Jeana at Meandering Along at Literary Path
- Emmy at Overcoming Her Obsession
Oh! Did you want an update on my goals too? Okay, if you insist.
Shadowed Stones: Query letter done! Working on the outline (which is listed in the submission requirements for Shadow Mountain Publishing). I am also continuing with edits from my wonderful beta readers.
Three of Ivory: Working on developing characters. Kind of on hold for a while because I am focusing on Shadowed Stones.
Reading: I got a few books from the library that were published by Shadow Mountain. I have read two and have one left. Also I would like to read Destruction from Twins and Insight book 1 of the Beholder's series this month. Oh, and the next book in The Chronicles of Prydain. So if I am not getting a lot of writing done - you know why :)
Who is your best writerly friend?