I know I usually do an update about my goals and WIP on Friday - but I am going to save that for tomorrow. (Shh! Don't tell anyone it is because I am cramming tonight to have better results to report.)
Instead, I am going to let you all know about three awards I have received and the amazing people I am passing them along to. I get to share the love! Yea!.
All three of these awards came from the wonderful Cassandra. I have previously received one of them - but I enjoy passing awards a long so much that I am going to take advantage and share the love. :)
I am going to handle each award individually - so I apologize for the long post. But it means you get to learn even more about me. (As if you wanted to!).
First, is the versatile blogger award. And if you did not notice - is the one I am the most excited about. Why? Because it is green!
Here are some rules to go along with it.
- Thank and link to the person who gave you the award (check!)
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Pass the award onto five other bloggers
- Contact and congratulate those five amazing bloggers
Seven Random Facts
- I love Survivor! Favorite season: Cook Islands! My husband and I have invented the term - Yullian Alliance.
- My friend from college Jillian - used to always say the word 'Random.' - and every time I hear it I think of her. Jillian you rock!
- My favorite Jane Austin movie is Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth).
- My favorite Jane Austin book is Persuasion.
- My favorite color is green.
- My other favorite colors are yellow and brown... and blue... and purple...and orange.
- I used to call the sunset a 'miracle sky'
Next is the irresistibly sweet blogger award. To which the same rules apply.
Seven Random Facts
- I hated reading until I read The Box Car Children. (Thanks mom for sitting for long hours reading with me!)
- I first got into Star Wars in fifth grade because the group of kids I wanted to be friends with played Star Wars at recess.
- My sister introduced me to Star Trek:TNG and now I am a bigger Trekkie then she is.
- I actually have dark brown hair although everyone seems to think it is black.
- I am a computer programmer. Sometimes I dream in code.
- Speaking of dreams - as I child I had very vivid nightmares, most of which I can still remember. Having an active imagination is both a blessing and a curse.
- I thought it would be hard to come up with 14 random facts - but it was actually easy.
And last but not least - The Liebster Award
(Liebster means friend in German I think and this I think is an awesome award!). It is also targeted at blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
The rules are a little different for this one.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Pick five other people to give the award to and notify them on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.
I have received this reward before but cannot help passing it on again.