Saturday, August 6, 2011

My First Blog Award

I have received my first blog award from the amazing Krista M! Check out the post on her blog.

Here's the rules:

  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
  5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.

And last but not least... my top 5!

  1. Jen: She inspired me to start this blog and got me writing again.
  2. Sarah Pearson: She is super supportive and super awesome!
  3. CherylAnne Ham: By cool blog buddy!
  4. The East Coaster: All around cool!
  5. Roseanne: One of the two best crit partners ever!

7 comments:

  1. You deserve the award Krista, and thank you kindly for awarding it to me, and for your lovely words. I'll be blogging about it on Monday.

    I'm off to check out the one person on your list I'm not already following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, and thanks so much for passing it on to me. How fun! I had to look up what liebster means. :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the reward and thanks for sending it my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista - thank you so much! I'm so glad you started blogging because I love coming here. And is it weird that I feel like a mother hen when I hear people singing your praises? I'm just glad I got you to come join cyberspace, being the techie you are :)

    ReplyDelete