Monday, August 8, 2011

Who has a Mighty Pen?

It is time for me to announce this weeks winner of The Mighty Pen award:

Spod


To see the winning entry, and the three honorable mentions, check out the tab above.

I loved the twist at the end! I have to admit when I write these beginnings often have a picture in my head of what the scene is like. I love it when another writer has a different vision and takes off with it!

Check out Spod's blog over at My Name is Spod

P.S. If anyone would like to join my blog roll, just leave me a comment! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Spod. The twist really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Spod! I really enjoyed his entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked his entry too! ;) Congrats, Spod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for chosing my entry, I'm glad you liked it, I have to thank my other half Emma for pointing me in the right direction as always

    ReplyDelete