Sunday, January 15, 2012

Announcing a Winner

So there were two really great entries for The Might Pen contest this week. You should drop by and see the entries on the original post. But, after deliberating I am ready to name the winner.

Cherie

Cherie's entry was captivating and gets extra points for having a fantastical element :) If you don't already follow her blog over at Ready. Write. Go. - you should (in my humbled opinion). Don't forget to also check out the honorable mentions below.

Honorable Mentions:

2 comments:

  1. Both had very good and different entries! Congrats to both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks! Sorry it took me a long time to get back here. Been having problems with blogger and getting blogs to upload on my browser. Again, thank you! I had fun writing that little snippet. ;)

    ReplyDelete