Emily Moir blog-tagged me on her blog.
As part of being tagged she is forcing me to answer some questions and then tag some other people :)
Here are the questions and answers:
1. What is the strangest talent you have?
Writing - well more creativity and thinking out side the box.
2. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you? (If the answer is yes you totally have to give more details)
Hmm, not that I know of.
3. What's your strangest phobia?
Being buried alive. Or drowning. Or being stuck in a small space.
4. What's your favorite, non computer related, time waster?
Sleeping. - Because I don't think reading is a waste of time :)
5. What do miss most about being five-years-old?
Not having to go to work.
6. You know that time you called in sick to work, but not because you were sick, because you wanted to do something awesome? What was the awesome thing you did?
Well, I must be a fuddy duddy because I have never called in sick to work to do something awesome. I have called in sick to give myself and extra day off though.
7. Do you find inspirational quotes, posters,etc. inspiring or annoying?
8. Are you more likely to watch a video blog or read articles?
Read. I do most of my blogging at work on lunch - so it is easier for me to read an article really quick then to pull out my head phones :)
9. What's your favorite book?
The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
10. What's your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and Video Games
11. Two guys walk into a bar. What happens?
The third one ducks.
Now, I have tagged the following bloggers. I am picking on my ten most recent followers who have blog or other link on their profile - but if you read this post and want to participate in the tag too - consider yourself tagged :)
And since I think Emily's questions are so awesome - I want my taggies to answer the same ones.
R. Mac Wheeler
p.s. If you follow my blog and I haven't followed you back yet - it is probably because I can't find a link to your blog on your profile. So leave me a link and I will gladly follow back :)