Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Three Words #32

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Apple
  • Ant
  • Ankle

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Wick, Stripe, and Blast (from last week.)

"Wick, what happened?!" Brass said, grabbing my arm and inspecting the red stripe of blood running down it.

"Shrapnel from the blast," I replied.

"Come on, let's get you to the medic," Brass grabbed my other arm and dragged me towards the medics tent.

2 comments:

  1. A short and to the point response, nice. :)

    Umm.... how about blasphemy, kittens, and chubby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - Blasphemy and Kittens together. Hmm.. such interesting possibilities :)

      Delete