Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Three Words #33

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Bubble
  • Blue
  • Bay

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Blasphemy, Kittens, and Chubby (from Krista M from last week.)

"Ugh," Kari sighed, "I hate kittens."

A chorus of gasps erupted from the four blonds sitting around Kari.

"You don't love kittens?" Briana asked.

"That's just, just, just," Samantha started.

"Blasphemy." Bianca finished for her.

Laura just had a stunned expression on her face.

"What?" Kari asked. "Their furry. I don't like furry."

Another chorus of gasps. Briana snatched the magazine out of Kari's hands. Samantha began pulling the curlers out of Kari's brown hair. Bianca grabbed Kari's purse and coat. And Laura finally found her voice.

"Out, chubby."

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! :) That's so very true! You just have to love kittens! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete