Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Three Words #35

One of my favorite writing games is something I call three words. I post three words and encourage you to write a flash fiction piece containing those three words. If you would like to challenge me – post three words for me and next week I will post a piece of flash fiction using your words. Enjoy!

Three Words

  • Dye
  • Drum
  • Door

Flash Fiction

Using the three words: Candle, Call, and Cast(from last week.)

The small flame dancing on the end of the candle cast a harsh shadow across her face.

"Call to him," the witches raspy voice echoed in her hear.

"Mythrony ispandara me opepe," the girl whispered, her breath causing the flame to flicker.

Mythrony stood in the shadows watching. He could feel the pull of the young girls summons. But he resisted.

He would resist the witches power for as long as he could. He did not want to kill again.

No comments:

Post a Comment