I can feel a bout of hermit-itice coming on. When I was growing up my mom called it getting "peopled out" - it is a introvert thing. So just to give you fair warning I may be flying under the radar for the next couple of weeks. If I seem unresponsive to your blogs or comments, or absent from twitter, it is not because I don't love you. It is because I am in my Hermit Hole.
But before I disappear into my hole...I want to pass on a blog award. WilyBCool has given me the Versatile Blogger Award. Yea!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself so that your readers may learn more about you and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
7 Things About MeMy apologies if these are repeats.
- If I lived in the Star Trek universe I would go into engineering. Although yellow/gold isn't really my color :)
- My very first idea for a book involved 14 children that were ship wrecked on a remote island and had to defend it from pirates. Very The Swiss Family Robinson-esk. P.S. This was when I was 6.
- The first story I ever wrote (and completed) was about a mouse that was framed for stealing and sent to a special colony for thieves. It was called Rose among Thieves and I still have a copy of it.
- One year for Halloween I dressed up as a college student (I think I was in HS at the time). I wore sweat pants and held a mug with a sign that said - 'Will work for Tuition' - taped on it.
- Another year for Halloween I was a Game Boy Fanatic. I used an old shirt to give me a second set of arms, put one of those Game Boy gum containers in the hands and carried around my real Game Boy.
- I never believed in Santa. Growing up I always knew my dad was Santa. So that song I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause was always funny to me.
- My favorite time of year are the holidays!
- Cassie Mae at Reading Writing and Lovin' It
- M.E. at Breaking Fantasy
- Maggie at Bramble Spice
- Elizabeth at Elizabeth Varadan's Fourth Wish
- Abby at Something to Write About
- Ashley at Ashley Nixon
- Cassandra at Bookish Bird
- Stephen at Nikon Sniper
- Melissa at Have You Heard
- Christine at Christen Rains - Writer
- Peaches at Conceive Writing
- Ellie at Ellie Great
- Jessie at Living a Life of Truth
- Lola at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword
- Lillie at Lillie McFerrin Writes