Okay, here it goes:
Finish character sheets for my MCs by Oct. 14th.Got this done on Saturday! Rough outline of series complete by Oct. 21st.Done! Outline of Book 1 finished by Nov. 4th.Rough outline done - so that is good enough for me!
Stay caught up on critique notes and changes.This is going good for this week!
- When all critiques are in: do 1 final edit. Still waiting for beta readers to finish. I am patient.
- While doing the final edit compile an outline. Waiting.
- Get submission material critiqued. Waiting.
- Take the plunge. Waiting.
- Re-read one book every month. Than review it on Good Reads. Haven't started this one yet, but have it picked out.
- Read one new (to me) book ever month. Review on Good Reads, Amazon, and Barnes and Nobel. I am half way through Destruction From Twins.
Review/Critique 10 paged a week.Did more like 30 this week. Yea!
Okay - So the only goals that need to be updated are my goals for TOI. So here are my new goals:
- Minor Characters Identified and Characters Sheets filled out for them by Oct. 21st
- Characterization scene for each MC written (and critiqued?) by Nov. 4th
- Detailed outline for first book by Nov. 11th
- Begin writing first draft by Nov. 12tth
How are your projects going? Did you have a week of success? Or are you struggling?