Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Flash Fiction

Last week J.A. Bennett left me three words - and I have been so scatterbrained I haven't got to it until now. So here is my flash fiction piece using her three words Carnival Lunch Robots. (Oh and don't forget to check out the official post for today.)

Flash Fiction

Tommy ran ahead of Rana. "Wait!" she called to him.


Tommy spun around, a wide smile on his face. "Cotten Canny!" he said, jumping up and down.


Rana caught up with him and took his hand. "I will get you some cotton candy if you eat all your lunch and promise not to run away again."


He looked down and shuffled his feet. "Otay."


Rana smiled. "What kind of carnival food would you like for lunch?"


"Hot dog!" he cried.


"Okay, hot dog it is."


Tommy threw his arms around her legs. "Robots make to bestest nannys." he said.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I've got a three word challenge for you - touche, Nazi, and supercilious.

    ReplyDelete